Dark Christians

This post is part of a synchroblog, a bunch of different Christian bloggers reacting to “What the hell?”: How should we think and talk about hell? Wanna get in on it? Visit the synchroblog blog.

  • Edwin Aldrich: What the hell do we really know.
  • Loveday Anyim: Why the hell do you believe in hell?
  • Angie Benjamin: Hell is for real.
  • Margaret Boelman: Hell no I won’t go.
  • Peggy Brown: “What the hell?”
  • Michael Donahoe: Hell yes… or no?
  • Liz Dyer: Hell? No!
  • Glenn Hager: Abusing hell.
  • Kimberly Klein: Hell, if I know.
  • Paul W. Meier: Hell is for real—I’ve been there and came back.
  • Jeremy Myers: Does Jesus talk about hell more than heaven?
  • Mallory Pickering: The time I blogged about hell.
  • Wesley Rostoll: Hell, thoughts on annihilationism.
  • Linda: If you died today, where would you go?